Exercise One: TRX Low Row
Both arms bent with hands at chest, hips square to anchor, shoulders down and back.
Lower body down, extend both arms, keep hips square, resist torso rotation.
Pull with both arms by driving elbow back beside body.
Exercise Two: TRX Power Pull
- Right hand at chest, elbow close to body, left arm extended, slight rotation in torso.
- Reach left arm down towards ground, rotate body, extend right arm.
- Drive right elbow to side, rotate torso, reach left arms to anchor point.
Exercise Three: TRX Lunge
- Right foot in foot cradle, knees together, arms extended at chest height.
- Lower hips back and down, right knee drops towards ground.
- Drive through left foot, extend hips
Exercise Four: TRX Hamstring Curl
- Feet in foot cradles, hips up, arms extended by sides of body.
- Drive heels into foot cradles, pull knees to chest,
- Extend legs to start.
Exercise Five: TRX Deltoid Fly
- Arms extend overhead in ‘Y’ position, tension on TRX, feet offset.
- Lower hands to chest height, keep arms and legs straight, allow torso to lean back.
- Engage core, drive hands overhead to ‘Y’ position.
Exercise Six: TRX Chest Press
- Arms extended at shoulder height, feet together, heels lifted.
- Lower chest to hands, maintain plank, stay on balls of feet.
- Drive through palms, push chest away from hands, stay on balls of feet.
Exercise Seven: TRX Body Saw
- Feet in foot cradles, arms under shoulders
- Drive both legs backwards, extending forearms out.
- Bring body back to plank position.
Exercise Eight: TRX Crunch
- Feet in foot cradles, arms under shoulders, engage core, lift knees off ground.
- Pull knees into chest, lift hips slightly.
- Extend legs back to plank position.